HKS, a global architecture firm with over 1300 employees, had an ‘intranet-in-a-box’ solution that was stifling their ability to deliver the unique employee experience their teams deserved.
With a little help from PixelMill, HKS broke out of the box & continued their intranet journey on a sustainable, maintainable path with out-of-the-box SharePoint.
As a design firm with a diverse team including architects, engineers, researchers, nurses, & anthropologists who rely on a massive set of tools to get their daily work done, elevating the employee experience meant empowering users to find what they need while simultaneously breaking down silos across the organization. HKS delivered a more sophisticated company intranet that surfaces critical knowledge products & allows team members to jump to the tools they need quickly.
Experience the first-hand journey of an organization breaking free from a canned solution no longer serving its needs. Join three knowledge management experts dedicated to delivering critical resources to their teams as they walk you through how they uncovered their unique needs & delivered an intuitive solution that empowers members of the organization to do life-changing work.
In this session, the HKS team will walk you through:
– breaking out of their intranet-in-a-box to enhance employee experience
– using out-of-the-box SharePoint to replace & improve existing intranet functionality
– designing & delivering intuitive navigation that serves the unique work scenarios of their users
– customizing modern search that can be modified as the organization & Microsoft changes
– creating a central hub that gives access to a controlled set of applications and personalized resources
– building a knowledge & insights center that delivers a modular, silo-busting learning experience
We’ll also walk through:
– an HKS employee’s day using the intranet
– which custom configurations have delivered the most value for their team
– change management & rollout success stories